SOCIAL MEDIA

January 17, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge...Something New

Hi everyone,
 
I'm quickly stopping by to share a card I made for this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  We were asked to make a project using a new technique, cartridge or embellishment.
 
 
Challenge #292-Something New
 
 

My card:
 


For my birthday, I received the Blooms Cricut Lite Cartridge.  It's a very pretty cartridge, with lots of flowers, pretty frames and trees. I did, however, used the Create a Critter Cartridge to add the green grass and butterfly.  The sentiment was computer generated. 

Thanks for taking a peek,




 

4 comments :

  1. What a pretty card Martha I love the sweet flowers and the inviting gate. Thank you for joining us at FCC for the Something New challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the pretty flowers and spring colours! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card! Very welcoming!
    ~Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful, just the perfect colors and layout. The receiver is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete