SOCIAL MEDIA

February 16, 2016

GDP023..Birthday Card

Hi,
 
The design team at Global Design Project have come up with a fabulous theme this week:
 
                                 
 
Here's what I came up with:
 
 
 
I haven't used vellum in a very long time - glad I was able to incorporate it into this card.
 
Also sharing at Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
 
Thanks for stopping by,


 

Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky (SU!), Vellum (Recollections), Newsprint & Gold Paper (from my stash)
Stamps: Fancy Sentiments (IBS)
Ink: Early Espresso (SU!)
Tools and Accessories: Stitched Scallop Edges (MFT); Anything Tags Die Set (Lil'Inker); Balloon Punch & Star Punch (Martha Stewart); Gold Thread (SU!); Stamp-a-ma-jig



5 comments :

  1. So cool! I love the vellum overlay on the tag. It makes for a lovely soft background beneath your balloons. Thanks for joining us at Global Design Project for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice colors... Easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag and card! I love the vellum. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet! I love this color combination! I'm so glad you played along with this week's Balloons Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love the soft colors and simple layout. Beautiful way to take on this week's challenge. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete