SOCIAL MEDIA

January 9, 2016

colourQ323...Be My Valentine

Good morning,
 
I'm taking a short break on some personal projects, so I decided to play along at colourQ.   Their colors are perfect for a Valentine's card.
               
                                         
 
Here's what I came up with:
 
 
I incorporated the colors by using Copic markers and SU! markers to color the cute little girl. 
 
Thanks for visiting today,
 
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride (SU!); Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (SU!), Be Mine (Inspired by Stamping); Ink: Early Espresso (SU!); Tools: Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window (MFT), Stamp-a-ma-jig, Divine Wedding Cricut Cartridge (for the hearts); Other: Copic Markers, SU! Markers, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Stampin Dimensionals
 
 

 
 
 

Post a Comment