SOCIAL MEDIA

November 19, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments...Christmas Card


Hi friends,
 
Just popping in to share a card for this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  I immediately thought of Christmas lights.  I guess because I'm beginning to see them around my neighborhood (a bit early since we haven't had Thanksgiving yet) but, oh well!
 
 
 
 
My card:
 
 
I don't have a lot of Christmas stamps, but I do have Cricut Cartridges that have Christmas images.  I pulled out my Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge for the bright Christmas lights. 
 
Also sharing: Global Design Project - Theme Christmas
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Barely Banana, Bermuda Bay, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Smokey Slate (SU!); Stamps: Christmas Cheer (Penny Black); Ink: Early Espresso (SU!) Tools: Cricut Machine, Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge, Stamp-a-ma-jig
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 


 

7 comments :

  1. Martha - What a great combination of these two challenges! I love the colors you chose for your fun and festive bulbs. Your card is lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Christmas Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these festive lights, they are so bright and cheery. Thanks for playing along at HSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha,
    I love your card! Simple but Stunning! The light bulbs are perfect for your holiday card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is the PERFECT interpretation on our sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Love the brightly colored string of bulbs! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation of our sketch. Love those Christmas lights. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the Christmas lights for the sketch...such a great card! Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Martha

    You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design in our Color Challenge #225! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick Badge to display on your blog.

    Please contact me for the html for your badge of grab it from our blog site post.

    Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    Come play again!
    HSS Design Team

    ReplyDelete