SOCIAL MEDIA

November 24, 2015

Christmas Ballerina

Hey friends,
 
I have a quick card to share with you today.  I love when I have time during my lunch hour to assemble my card.  It saves me time! 
 
 
 
 
I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
 
As You See It - Sketch Challenge
Global Design Project Challenge - Case the Designer, Brian King (I CASE'd the diagonal slope)
Merry Monday Challenge - Blue, White & Texture (I embossed the ballerina's dress using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder)
City Crafter Challenge - Inspiration Photo: The Snow Queen
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze (SU!), Blue Christmas DSP (Recollections); Stamps: Big Holiday (Inspired by Stamping); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Other: Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge - for the ballerina, Lattice Embossing Folder (SU!), small pearls, Fuzzy Fun Flock (Stampendous), Snow Drifts Dies (PTI)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

 
 

12 comments :

  1. My goodness, I adore this so much and the fact you used your lunch break so wisely. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I see the inspiration from Brian's CASE card, but my favorite is that I'm instantly reminded of The Nutcracker. Great alternative way to do a holiday card. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable! Love your take on our sketch. My favourite parts are the lovely DSP and those textured snowdrifts. Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha - She's probably a little chilly out there on the snowbank (ha ha), but this card is really very beautiful! I appreciate the detail you added to the tips of the snowbank and love the paper you chose for the design in the background. So lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with my "CASE the Designer" challenge at the Global Design Project this week - I'm so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha, I admire anyone who can knock out a card in one lunchtime! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For many years, my youngest daughter would dance in the Nutcracker Ballet every Christmas. This brings back great memories. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to spend your lunch hour! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful ballerina! You made great use of a lunch hour :) Thank you for taking the As You See It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling ballerina anew the background paper is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so pretty! Love your card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant card. I love that ballerina and the addition of snow hills is fab! A great take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete