SOCIAL MEDIA

September 10, 2015

The Male Room...Mr. Banana

Hi everyone,
 
I'm playing on a new-to-me challenge called The Male Room.  We were asked to create a project using  fruit.  It literally took me about a day to think about what to create, until Mr. Banana came to life!  Ha! I die-cut the banana using Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, and I used the Billionaire Cricut Cartridge for the fancy hat, moustache and cane.  I really liked the way it turned out. 
 
                                                
 
My card:
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Crushed Curry (SU!); Stamps: Best Dad Ever (SU!); Ink: Basic Black (SU!); Tools: Cricut Machine; Other: Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, Billionaire Cricut Cartridge
 
Also sharing: SIP Challenge 13 - Happy Birthday (a new-to-me challenge!)
 
Thanks for visiting me today,
 

5 comments :

  1. Such a super cute clean card Martha! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at SIP for our Birthday theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally appealing, pardon the pun. Your card is adorable Martha. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bananas and I love this card! Perfect for our fruity theme in The Male Room, thanks for sharing
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... And I forgot to say welcome! So glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our challenge - so glad you found us. I love Mr Banana - he makes a super CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Fruit challenge at The Male Room, sorry to be so late commenting!!

    ReplyDelete