SOCIAL MEDIA

June 29, 2015

SR#283 & AYSI093...Make a Wish

Hey everyone,
 
Popping in here quickly with a card I created using the fun sketch this week at As You See It Challenge.  The color combo is from Stampin' Royalty Challenge:
 
 
  AYSIChallenge093 
 
 
My card:
 
 
 
I had a few hours to myself to play at my craft table this weekend, and I managed to make a card just for fun.  I'm happy with how it turned out.
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, I Am Me DSP (SU!); Stamps: Big Wishes (IBS); Ink: Early Espresso (SU!); Tools: Blossom Party Originals Die (SU!), Decorative Tile Set EF (Cuttlebug), Create a Critter - for the leaves (Cricut), Stamp-a-ma-jig; Other: Foam Tape, Pearl
 
I'm also sharing: Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes" Birthday, The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes and Inspired by Stamping Customer Gallery Contest.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,



6 comments :

  1. What a stunning card, Martha! The texture is fabulous, and the colors are so springtime fresh! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Martha! The texture is fabulous, and the colors are so springtime fresh! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the colors, the texture, and your pretty flower. Glad you had time to create just for fun.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your polka dotted banners! Super card!!!! So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday and hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower and those little polka dot banners look so effective with their precise backing! I'm so glad you joined us at As You See It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Martha! this is gorgeous, luv the yellow flower! I am giving Simon Says Stamp gift cards away to celebrate my birthday, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete