SOCIAL MEDIA

June 4, 2015

FMS & Hand Stamped Sentiments

Hi friends,
 
Just popping in very quickly to share a card using the fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and the new palette from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  When I saw the colors, I immediately knew I wanted to incorporate the pretty flowers from SU! called Flower Shop into my card.
 

  
 
My card:
 
 
Also sharing:
 
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday.
 
 
Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow (SU!); Stamps: Flower Shop, Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs (SU!); Ink: Basic Black (SU!); Tools: Polka Dot EF (Cuttlebug), Little Leaves (Sizzlits); Classic Circle (Spellbinders); Other: Foam Tape
 
Thanks for stopping by,

 
 

6 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! I love how you've combined these challenges perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and I love the crisp design of this card! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of both challenges! I forgot about this stamp set and want to pull it back out now :) Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean lines of your card. It is a great CAS example. You did a great job with our colors. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete