SOCIAL MEDIA

March 31, 2015

Just Us Girls #286...Photo Inspiration Week

Hey everyone,
 
Today's card was created for this week's Just Us Girls challenge.  This week is Photo Challenge Week:
 
                                       Google Image Result for http://www.design-decor-staging.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/easter-crafts-decorations-figurines-decor-ideas-5.jpg
 
I recently purchased some goodies online, and I just had to break them in.  I'm always on the lookout for flower stamps so I can use my Copic markers (plus it's something I can do during my lunch hour at work).  :)
 
My card:
  
 
I was inspired by all the beautiful flowers from the picture above.  When I was growing up, my mom love to decorate the living room with fresh flowers she would hand pick from our garden.  Even though she is no longer with me, her inspiration lives on.
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamps: Stampendous Bowl Bouquet, SU! Wonderful Mother
Paper: Blending Card by X-Press It
Ink: Memento Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Pretty in Pink ribbon,
 
Thanks for taking a peek,
 


1 comment :

  1. What a pretty vase of flowers and so beautifully colored!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete