SOCIAL MEDIA

July 27, 2014

STS#25...Halloween in July

Happy Sunday,

I had some free time last night, and decided to create a card for this week's Seize the Sketch.  The Fall season is my favorite time of the year, so I pulled out one of my favorite SU! retired stamp set, Greeting Card Kids. 


 
 
 
I am not feeling well today, so I will make this short and sweet:
 
Stamps:  SU! Greeting Card Kids (retired), SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes, The word "Boo!" is from an unknown stamp set
Paper:    Neenah Solar White, Whisper White, Basic Black, orange patterned paper is from SU! Cast-A-Spell DSP, black  patterned paper is from MS Carnival Photo Mat Pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:  orange button, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon, black Baker's Twine, MS Scalloped Tag Craft Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
 
 
     

 



7 comments :

  1. Super cute! Great job coloring the fun image! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , Martha! At first I thought this was my card... only because I use that stamp set a lot because I love it! Beautiful card and Halloween will be here before you know it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Fall is my favorite season too.
    Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet use of the sketch - Very clean card too! Thanks for joining in with STS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha, I am so sorry you were not feeling well the day you posted! Bless your heart for crafting anyway. :) It's SUPER cute; I've always loved that SU set.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Sketch! Hope you're feeling better by now, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet Halloween image! Love it. Great job with the sketch for Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete