SOCIAL MEDIA

May 7, 2014

The Kraft Journal....Just For Her

Happy Wednesday,

For the past 2 weeks, I've been busy making Mother's Day cards.  I created this card for this week's  The Kraft Journal.  It's all about Mom or any project for a woman.


 
Card Recipe:
 
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, patterned paper from my stash
Stamps: SU! Fresh Vintage
Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, sentiment is computer generated, circle nesties
 
I'm also sharing: Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #131 Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

5 comments :

  1. Hi Martha! What a GORGEOUS card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. It's always SO NICE to have you play along. Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to let you know about another fun Mother's Day Challenge taking place this week where you can share your card - Classy Cards N Such www.classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com - and of course www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com (Anything Goes).
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous, Martha! I'm lucky enough to get to stop back by to take another peek and thank you for sharing with us. I love seeing your sweet cards, so thanks for linking up. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous floral card! Love the flower image and patterned paper. I also like the smart color combination! Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Martha! I am so glad you shared with us at The Kraft Journal! I always enjoy seeing your work in our gallery! What a beautiful focal image and patterned paper! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete