SOCIAL MEDIA

April 8, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More...Happy Easter

Hi Friends,
 
I am playing along today at Exploring Cricut and More Challenge.  We were asked to create a project with an Easter theme.
 
 
 
 
 
I had a blast making this card.  I began with Whisper White card base, and patterned paper from my stash.  I used 4 different cricut cartridges using the Cricut Expression Machine - the chick is from Create a Critter and was cut at 2.5", the decorative frame is from Elegant Edges and was cut at 4", the small Easter eggs are from Doodlecharms and was cut at 2" and the grass is from Plantin Schoolbook and was cut at 1".  The white egg was cut at 5.5 inches and it's also from Doodlecharms, but I created a zig zag pattern on the egg using my scissors.  It looks like the chick is peeking out.  Lastly, I added two pearls to each top corner.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love all the different cartridges you used, and the papers are fantastic! Love this chick-he's too cute! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha what a wonderful and cute card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut and More and always supporting our blog. We appreciate it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! I love that little chick!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Easter' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete