SOCIAL MEDIA

March 27, 2014

Exploring Cricut...Dress Form

Hi Everyone,

Today, I have a simple card to share with you for this week's Explore Cricut Challenge.

 
The card base is Whisper White and the layers are magenta, white and some pretty patterned paper from my stash.  The dress form was cut at 4 inches from the French Manor Cricut Cartridge - this is my favorite cartridge at the moment!  I then wrapped the card with some magenta ribbon.  I finished off  the card with three pearls.  A quick and easy card!
 
Thanks for visiting me today,


4 comments :

  1. This is really nice! Love the clean, crisp look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! Very CAS-love the dress form with the pearls,the embossing and the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not simple at all, fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be a quick and easy card, but it sure is a very pretty one!! Love the dress form! And the pearls and ribbon. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Crafter's Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete