SOCIAL MEDIA

March 6, 2014

Colour Me...Manly Card

Happy Thursday,

The weekend is almost here!  I have a card to share for this week's Colour Me Challenge.  We were asked to use Old Olive.

My card:




I decided to create an easy and quick manly card.  I started out with Crumb Cake card base.  I then used SU! Sweet Pea DSP for the shirt.  I adhered a piece of Old Olive card stock in the middle, with more patterned paper, to dress up the outside.  I created a bow using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  For the final touch, 3 buttons from my stash completes the look of the shirt.

I think this card will be my template for the special men in my life.  Father's Day is just around the corner, too!

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments :

  1. oh my gosh... your card is so clever!! great take on the challenge color... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean, crisp, and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't wait to get over here to congratulate you on the well-deserved WIN from Colour Me, Martha! It just doesn't get any better than this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete