SOCIAL MEDIA

January 28, 2014

The Card Concept 2

Hello friends,

Today's card was created for this week's The Card Concept.  I chose to go with Clean and Simple.  I've been busy with other projects, leaving little time to make cards. 

My card:




The card base is Whisper White, with another layer of the same, but I added some texture with the cuttlebug embossing folder Grace's Frame.  The pretty flowers are from SU! Stippled Blossoms.  I inked the flower with Perfect Plum ink and stamped it off onto some scrap paper one time prior to stamping it onto the white card stock.  The overstamp was also inked in Perfect Plum.  I didn't have my stamp-ma-jig on hand, so I simply eye-balled it.  The leaves were stamped in Wild Wasabi ink.  The sentiment is from SU! Wetland, and was stamped in Early Espresso ink.  Lastly, two small pearls were added to each flower.

I'm also linking up to Word Art Challenge #116 - Anything Goes and CASology Week 80: Purple

Thanks for taking a peek,

8 comments :

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Martha! I love the soft sweet flowers, and elegant touches you've given this lovely card. I would love to have you stop by and share your art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It would be such a treat to have you join us. If I can be of any help, please let me know. I'd really appreciate having you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Blog Administrator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love all the texture and the soft purple on your flowers...so pretty!
    This week's challenge at CASology is the color 'Purple', if you're interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I am so glad you linked up at CASology. This flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha what a beautiful card for both challenges. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology and the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card. These flowers are amazing and I love the detail of the texture. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful....so glad you played along with us at Card Concept!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is just stunning with all that white! I just love the textured border you've added! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....absolutely stunning and so elegant! This image is beautiful paired with the Grace's Frame EF. I marve at your ablity to be so precise with your stamping without the stamp-a-ma-jig (don't know how I EVER stmped wtihout it!!!). Love your choice of colors too. Thanks for choosing to share your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete