SOCIAL MEDIA

November 29, 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #193

Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you for this week's Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge.  It's all about "STARS"..



This is what I came up with:




Today, I have a CAS card using the MS Star Punch.  The card base is Whister White, and the layers are Gumball Green and Silver (since I had these out from yesterday's card, I decided to use them again!).  I created a Christmas tree using SU! Print Poetry DSP and more silver card stock.  I pulled out some brown paper from my stash and created the tree trunk.  The sentiment is from SU! Petite Pairs, and was stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves.

Thanks for visiting today,











 

5 comments :

  1. Love how you user the stars! Great take on the challenge!

    I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful, Martha - I love it. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity Martha, so fresh and clean! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely idea to make a tree from stars!! A great entry for this week's star challenge at JAI.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card - simple but lovely. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete