SOCIAL MEDIA

November 17, 2013

DD79

Happy Sunday!

It's another week over at Dynamic Duos.  We were asked to use Black & Smoky Slate ( Silver) with the dessert option of Christmas. I decided to incorporate the dessert option for my card.

My card:


My card is clean and simple, with no frills.  I began with Whisper White card base, followed by Basic Black and more Whisper White.  I used DCWV The Twinkle Glints Printed Cardstock for the 3 Christmas ornaments, and punched them out with SU! Ornament (retired).  Unfortunately, the shiny ornaments' effect did not show on the picture.  Using a thin marker, I added some lines to simulate that they are hanging.  The sentiment is from the Beautiful Season Stamp Set, and was stamped in Basic Black ink.

Thanks for taking a look!
  

2 comments :

  1. Oh, this is the ideal Christmas card to send and save on postage! LOL I love the ornaments you created, and the elegant and simple color scheme.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, Martha...and I know I'm early. Next week looks crazier than this week! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete