SOCIAL MEDIA

October 23, 2013

The Kraft Journal Challege #143

Hello Everyone,

Today's card was created for this week's The Kraft Journal Challenge #143.  I love Fall colors!


My card:


I began with a Kraft card base, Very Vanilla card stock and patterned paper from six by six All Spice paper pack from My Mind's Eye.  I decided to try the ever popular Starburst Technique, and loved the result!  I used the owl punch from SU! and spiffed him up using the same paper pack.  The owl is dressed as a turkey and the background assimilates the feathers.  The branch is a Memory Box die, cut out of brown card stock.  Lastly, the sentiment is from SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes, and was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.

I'm also linking at Word Art Wednesday and HYCCT1315A "Bursting with Hope" Challenge .

Thanks for taking a peek,


3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I really like your starburst technique (such a great use of scraps) and I really like how you've "dressed" your owl. What a creative idea to have him dressed as a turkey. So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing him with us at Word Art Wednesday. You've given me a great idea to use my owl punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super starburst and owl Martha. Thank you for posting with us this week. Your beautiful work really is appreciated by so many. Come back soon!
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a most unusual card here, and isn't it just charming as anything ! It did make me smile. Thanks for sharing with us, and our readers, this week at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete