SOCIAL MEDIA

October 21, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Halloween Theme

Happy Monday!

It's another week at Exploring Cricut.  We were asked to create a project with a Halloween theme, along with 2 Cricut cuts.

My card:


I started off with Basic Black, followed with a layer of Whisper White card stock.  I then added a layer of patterned paper from my Halloween scrap pile.  I matted both the image and the orange patterned paper with black card stock.  I decided to use Happy Hauntings Cartridge - one of my favorite cartridges.  I cut the mouse at 2.5 inches and the little pumpkin at 3 inches.  Using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, I cut the word "BOO" at 1 inch.  I then cut the black scallop border at 1 inch using the Elegant Edges cartridge, adhered it under the sentiment and embellished it with orange rhinestones.  For the final touch, I wrapped some black floss beneath the image for some depth.


Thanks for stopping by,



6 comments :

  1. Great card Martha. Love this cut of the mouse dressed as a bandit. Great bg paper, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Halloween' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card-great papers, love that mouse! Thanks for joining the Exploring Cricut Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Who would have thought that mouse would look so cute dressed for halloween! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bandit mouse! The scallop with the gems is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable mouse! What a sweet creation you've made here. Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete