SOCIAL MEDIA

August 25, 2013

FMS#100

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 100th sketch!  How exciting!  I created my card a couple of days ago, but finally had some time to upload it.

My card:


My card begins with Whisper White card base, followed by Chocolate Brown cardstock.  I used pretty paper from SU! International Bazaar, and combined them with more brown cardstock.  The stamp set I used is Summer Silhouettes, and was stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks.  The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. 

I'm also adding my card over at Link Up Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love the clean design and the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, Martha! I love this stamp and your colors are beautiful. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete