SOCIAL MEDIA

July 15, 2013

Dynamic Duos #61

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had the opportunity to play along over at Dynamic Duos in a long time!  But I'm happy to say that I created a card for this week's card challenge!

My card:




When I saw the color combo, the only thing that came to mind was a very feminine card, with pearls and lace.  I happened to have the dress form with kraft color lace wrapped around as a skirt from a card that I ended up not using (glad I kept it, right?). The base is Pink Pirouette, followed with Whisper White.  I do not have Sahara Sand cardstock, so I used something similar from my stash.  The gorgeous patterned paper is from SU! Fan Fair.  I adhered some delicate lace between that cardstock and Sahara Sand look-alike, to give it a vintage feel.  On the right hand side of the dress form , I added a strip of pink color using the MFT Pinking Edge Border.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The card would not be complete without some pearls!

I also entered my card over at Word Art Wednesday.

Thanks so much for stopping by,


        

3 comments :

  1. Oh you are a girl after my own heart! Another sweet, lovely creation that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha this is gorgeous, I adore that bit of lace as the skirt. Swoon. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS CARD! Great job! The skirt and the lace detailing are stunning!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! See you next week!! xx

    ReplyDelete