SOCIAL MEDIA

May 22, 2013

Dynamic Duos #53

Hi Everyone!

I have a card to share with you for this week's Dynamic Duos #53.  We were asked to use Pacific Point and Basic Black, with the dessert option to use a Kid Theme.  I went with a Baby Theme instead.


My Card:



The base of the card is Whisper White, followed by Basic Black cardstock.  The only piece of patterned paper I have that has the color Pacific Point is from the International Bazaar DSP, and even though it's not "baby" patterned paper, I decided to roll with it.  I asked a co-worker if she would be kind enough to knit a small baby shirt for my card, and in 15 minutes, it was done!  I inserted toothpicks to simulate knitting needles, and Viola!   Beneath the shirt, I adhered piece of white cardstock with a border as matting.  The sentiment is from SU! Congrats Stamp Set (retired).  I added 2 small hearts using the Hearts Embosslits for balance.  

Thanks for stopping by,





 






8 comments :

  1. Martha, that little jumper is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Martha! That tiny sweater is so cute! What a clever idea. I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I have to ask... did you knit that on the toothpicks, or transfer it over after you knit it on more manageable needles? Regardless, it's perfection :) Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute is that little sweater!! Awesome idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET card!!! Love that little sweater...just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute...It almost inspired me to get out my knitting needles...(maybe...It has been a long time...but it's something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being chosen as a "darling". It really is the sweetest baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness! I am totally smitten with this perfect and sweet card! You are something else and so clever! This is a winner!

    ReplyDelete