SOCIAL MEDIA

April 21, 2013

Dynamic Duos #49

Hello everyone,

It's time to play Dynamic Duos Challenge #49!  We were asked to use Basic Black and Basic Gray with a dessert option of a Masculine Theme.  It was nice to use some different colors, since I've been very busy making Mother's Day cards.



My card:


I CASE'd Karen's awesome "black tie" card, with some changes to make the card my own.  I used grey gingham patterned paper for the shirt.  Not sure if you can see, but I added 2 pockets that I hand drew and added a black handkerchief to the right hand side pocket.  I used the SU! Petite Pennant Puncher for the black bow (not sure who to give credit for this idea since there are so many cards on Pinterest).  The sentiment is from SU! Best Dad Ever.  I think I took longer looking for 3 black buttons than putting this card together!  

I think I will use this card as a template for my Father's Day card this year!  I really like the way it turned out. 

Thank you so much for stopping by... Love to read your sweet comments!



5 comments :

  1. I love that you took your cue from Karen! You've done a fantastic job with your shirt card....love the cute little pockets! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is sooo cute! You are on it! Father's Day! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card Martha! The buttons, bow tie and pockets add just the right touches to this card. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha - I LOVE your card!! We're going to call yours the "dapper" version. So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen is a great one to CASE, but I love how you made it your own. That paper is fabulous. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete