SOCIAL MEDIA

March 6, 2013

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #48

Hello my friends,

I want to thank the ladies over at The Ribbon Reel for choosing my card, from last week's challenge, as one of the "Top 3" - It really made my day!

Here is the sketch Helen has for us this week:


My card:


It's time to make Easter cards!  The base is Very Vanilla and I used some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found.  For the paper on the left-hand side, I used the SU! En Francais and stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock using Baja Breeze ink.  The image is from SU! Easter Blossoms, stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.  The die I used is Spellbinder Labels Eighteen.  A light baby blue double bow and a flower from K&Company was added to the card!  I finished it off with some pearls on the edge of the card and in the basket. 

Thank you so much for stopping by,




2 comments :

  1. How sweet is that image! I totally adore it! I love anything silhouette! Beautiful bow and I am so delighted you joined us at The Ribbon Reel! I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!
    Come on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete