SOCIAL MEDIA

February 21, 2013

The Ribbon Reel Challenge 47 'Let's Ruffle'

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I want to thank the lovely ladies over at The Ribbon Reel for choosing my card as one of Top 3 from last week's card challenge.  I am so thrilled!

This week, we were asked to create a card / project inspirerd by the colors in the photo below and include ruffles:


My card:


I took out a stamp I have not used in a very long time, a bicycle from Hero Arts - it reminds me of Spring.  The base is Whisper White, followed by a piece of purple cardstock I found in my stash.  I used the SU! Top Note Bigz as the background for the image.  On the bottom, I added a pink "ruffle" ribbon by Melissa Frances, pink cardstock, a thin pink ribbon and a purple scallop border.  I added 2 butterflies and pearls to the wheels to finish it up.

Thanks so much for stopping by,


5 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card, lovely bicycle image, and pretty ruffled pleats.
    Thanks for joining us at THe Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Martha! I love the gorgeous ruffled pleats of your pink ribbon! I love that bicycle image from HA! I have it as well, and it's been forever since I have got inky with it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Martha - the bicycle image is lovely and I adore those butterflies and all your trims. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha - I love your spring themed card - hating winter right now and that bike looks so inviting! That pink ruffled ribbon is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Martha! I love the bicycle and pretty butterflies! Thanks for playing along with The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete