SOCIAL MEDIA

January 20, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #69

Hello my friends,

Happy Sunday!  I'm here to share a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches #69.  We have a fabulous sketch by Linda S:


My card:



The card base is Whisper White, followed by Chocolate Chip cardstock.  The patterned papers are from Kaisercraft The Lake House.  The teacups and sentiment are from SU! Tea Shoppe.  The two teacups are stamped with Pretty in Pink ink (even though it looks much lighter in the picture).  Lastly, I added tiny pearls to the tea cups and on the top right-hand side of the card.

On a personal note, I'm giving my blog a "new look" - I'm still fiddling with the header - not too happy with the way it looks, but hopefully I can find some time next week to finalize it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love to read your comments!



4 comments :

  1. Great card Martha! Such pretty paper and those teacups are pretty too! Those pearls are a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love the shabby feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is such a lovely card! I love the colors and the DSP choice with the images. It's so dainty and feminine! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so lovely! The colors, paper, and images all go so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete