SOCIAL MEDIA

December 18, 2012

Dynamic Duos #33

Hello my friends,

First off, I would like to thank Erna for choosing my card as one of the Dynamic Darlings from last week's challenge.  You can see my card HERE.

This week. it's all about Gold and Black with the Option of Music:



My card:


The card base is Very Vanilla, followed by pretty paper from Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Collection.  SU! Stocking Builder Punch (retired) is by far my favorite punch!  The Music Paper is also from Graphic 45.  I added a strip of Gold ribbon across the back of the stockings.  3 Gold bows atop each stocking was the finishing touch.

This is the final challenge for 2012.  I would like to wish everyone over at Dynamic Duos Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for stopping by,





5 comments :

  1. You're welcome Martha! And this week you've created another stunning card! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Martha, I'm so impressed with you and your cards.
    With all the big changes in my life I didn't have time to blog or creat orcheck on my bloging friends for a long while.
    I just looked at your recent cards, and they are so amaizing, I love them all. I can not even say specially, as I can not pick one that is less pretty then the other. You are doing such a great job!!!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Your musical stockings are such a fun idea! So glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you got the music in there on the stockings! Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha this is beautiful! I love the music sheet design in the stockings! Gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete