SOCIAL MEDIA

December 2, 2012

Dynamic Duos #31

Hello my friends!

The weekend is almost over and is back to work tomorrow!  I'm here to share with you a card for this week's Dynamic Duos #31 Challenge.  We were asked to use Light Green and Red - Christmas colors!



My card:


The card base is Very Vanilla, followed by pretty Christmas paper from SU Scrapbook Kit (retired).  The bottom portion is also Very Vanilla embossed with Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder - my favorite for Christmas cards.  The Christmas ornament and sentiment is from Just Rite Noel Christmas Ornaments Stamp Set.  I stamped the ornament using Real Red ink and the sentiment in Certainly Celery ink, and used some dimensionals.  Lastly, I added a pretty red bow and two red rhinestones on the bottom of the card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,






5 comments :

  1. Great Christmas card. Your patterned paper is perfect. I never get that lucky. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty Christmas card. ;-) I love the striped DP and your gorgeous bow with that lovely ornament. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bow is gorgeous and I love the way you used a pretty paper with the perfect colors and the embossed panel at the bottom in white is gorgeous! It's the perfect backdrop for the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your card, Martha, thanks for joining in with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete