SOCIAL MEDIA

November 5, 2012

IBSIC #33

Hello my friends,

Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's Inspired by Stampin Challenge #33.  A big thank you to Joanna for offering blog candy this week!  The winner will receive the Graceful Hydrangea Stamp Set! 




My card:


The base of the card is Crumb cake and the next layer is Very Vanilla.  The pretty paper is from SU Festival of Prints DSP.  The black and red combo has an elegant look to it, so I decided to use the Just Rite Ornament Clear Stamps with the coordinating 2011 Heirloom Ornaments Spellbinders.  I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla for the top circle and added a black background.  I finished off my card by adding a red bow, a few pearls on the ornament, and some pretty lace on the bottom of the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,

  

3 comments :

  1. Martha, this is stunning! Your paper choices couldn't be more beautiful! Wow I am speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Martha! The papers are beautiful! Great take on the sketch:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Martha! Another beautiful card! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete