SOCIAL MEDIA

November 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #61

Hello my friends,

It's almost Friday, and I can't wait!  Before I go to bed, I want to share a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches #61.  This fabulous sketch is from Jennifer T.:



My card:




The base of the card is Whisper White, Bashful Blue for the next layer and pretty Christmas paper from Recollections.  I purchased the digi stamp at Whimsy Doodle and colored with copic markers.  The sentiment and snowflakes are from SU Snow Swirled Stamp Set.  I used Bashful Blue ink and Chocolate Chip ink for the images and embellished the snowflakes with some bling.  In the middle of the card, I added silver cardstock and Bashful Blue ribbon from SU (retired). 

Thanks so much for stopping by!




4 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty, Martha! I love the snowflakes with the skates. Such a lovely Christmas feel! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty, soft colors of your card. And the snowflakes and bling are a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bashful blue and snowflakes are the perfect combination for Christmas! I love the bling you added too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors! The skates are too cute! It's an image I wish I had in my collection! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete