SOCIAL MEDIA

August 2, 2012

La-La Land Christmas Card

Hello friends,

I want to share a card I made a couple of days ago.  When time permits, I like to practice coloring with my copic markers, and these La-La Land stamps are perfect!  I made this Christmas card for my daughter.  I always like to write a special note for each of my 2 girls, so of course, I need to create another card!  :)  I used SU! Top Note for the inside and outside layering.  I'm not sure if you can see it, but I added red stickles to her shoes.  Sorry, next time, I will write down the numbers before putting them away.   


Thanks for looking!





1 comment :

  1. Good for you, getting those Christmas cards made early! It's nice this way, 'cause you can really spend time enjoying the process, instead of hurrying through. Great job coloring the little girl, and I love that holly paper. :)

    ReplyDelete