SOCIAL MEDIA

July 29, 2012

IBSIC #19 ~ Inspiration Photo

Hello my friends,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I did some school shopping with my girls, and had some time this evening to make a card for this week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #19.  Joanna asked us to use Blue, Yellow and Peach - really pretty colors!

50595195783241783_38W5Hyvw_b

This is my card:



I created 2 rolled ribbon flowers using peach ribbon, and added 2 little blue flowers.  Instead of placing the lace straight, I decided to do something different and make a loop.  I then added blue banners and some bling! :)  All paper used are from my stash.  The sentiment is from the Inspired by Stamping store.  This set is called Big Wishes.  It came in the mail yesterday, so I was super excited to use it.  I just love this stamp set! 

Thanks for looking,




6 comments :

  1. Yay! New IBS goodies to play with! I love these rolled flowers. I can't seem to get the hang of it. :\ Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC, Martha. I'm glad you had some time to get crafty and share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Martha! You beautifully composed a gorgeous card based on the inspiration photo.

    So sorry I have been MIA....I have limited computer and crafty time and I have been ducking in and out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Martha, the rolled flowers look gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rolled flowers! Such pretty colors with sweet banner! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and rolled up flowers. I have tried making them from ribbon but they never seem to come out quite as nice. You are going to have to show me the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Martha! You are so talented! Love all your beautiful details! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete