SOCIAL MEDIA

July 22, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #44

Hello my friends,

Happy Sunday!  Not feeling great today, but I wanted to make a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #44.



My card:


 
I used paper from SU Sweet Pea Paper Stack, and stamped the digi on Neenah Paper and colored with copic markers (sorry, I put them away before writing down the ones I used).  Sentiment and punches are from SU.  I then gently cut out her flower and popped it up with foam tape.  Not sure if you can see it, but I carefully added some silver stickles to her necklace and the middle of her flower.  
Thanks for looking!




4 comments :

  1. The Sweet Pea prints are so great with this image. Isn't she pretty??!! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image! So vintage and vogue! Great coloring and I love that you popped up the flower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sassy! :) And I love that little bit of bling. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the digi. Good Coptic coloring

    ReplyDelete